Here are some random facts that are perfect for a junior high audience...
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
- In comic strips, the person on the left always speaks first.
- A snail can sleep for three years.
- Turtles can breathe through their butts.
- Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
- Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot.
- Donald Duck comics were once banned from Finland because Donald doesn't wear pants.
- The average person spends 2 weeks of its life kissing.