The following is probably more therapeutic for me than it is of interest to you.
- I've got a project due for grad school by August 1st. Failure to turn it in will result in failing the class. Yes, I've procrastinated. Yes, I brought this on myself.
- I worked late last night frantically trying to finish two junior high lessons that won't be taught for a few weeks but since I'm speaking in adult services next weekend and then going to camp, I had to try to work ahead (a strategy I should have employed with school project!).
- Speaking in the adult services is a week away, but I'm already feeling the pressure. Pressure that I put on myself much more than others put on me.
- Camp is coming! I don't do a whole lot for it, but taking a bunch of kids to camp always carries a few surprises.
- I bought my wife a car today. She's always wanted a Toyota Sequoia, but there's no way we can afford a vehicle like that. That is until a friend gave us the deal of a lifetime on his 2001 that is totally loaded. My wife has her dream car and I managed to stay out of debt.
- It's my mother-in-laws birthday. We're having dinner with them tonight. She's an incredible lady and I feel blessed that in my seasons of stress, a night with my in-laws is actually something I look forward to.