1.22.2007

Weekend Wrap Up

I wasn't at church this weekend so I don't know all the details, but I'll share what I've heard.

We are doing a two week focus on sharing Christ with our friends. Part of the focus includes a mid-week small group video lesson we filmed. This weekend we focused on the idea that God's plan is to use people to reach others and that we need to be open to the idea of telling other's about Christ.

From what I've been told, it was a really good weekend. Our attendance was huge on Saturday night, but then dropped off quite a bit on Sunday. The program went well and the team felt like we did a good job communicating the big idea.

We gave each student a cheesy, little ring on the way out and asked them to wear it to school this week as a reminder to tell a friend about Jesus and invite them to church next weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, I am looking forward to hanging out again in a couple weeks.