3.29.2007

A Historic Day!


Today, after several years of planning, funraising, planning, fundraising, planning and fundraising, the first beams of our future Student Zone were raised into place! Seeing the building actually beginning to take shape is going to be a huge boost to our congregation. I can't wait until this weekend when carload after carload of families drive onto our property and see the progress. This afternoon, a group of us gathered together to pray for God's continued blessing on our ministry and the construction.

3 comments:

Brent said...

Very cool. It's exciting to see it taking shape.

Josh(ua) Treece said...

So exciting to see a dream taking shape! I'm so jealous that I can't see it!

Anonymous said...

Kurt you never told me u had a blog... And I was in your small group;) The building is awesome