5.26.2007

Six Strange Things About Me

I was tagged by Ryan. Haven't been tagged in a while, and I'm feeling rather bored because my entire family is away on a JH missions trip that I have to miss so I can wrap up our Sex and Dating series. So, here is my list of 6 weird/strange/odd things about me.

- I wear a size 6.5 shoe. My 10 year old son has bigger feet than I do.
- I have been shaving my head for almost 10 years and have no idea how much hair I actually have. I've been tempted to grow it out, but afraid of learning the truth.
- I still get really, really, really nervous EVERY time I am about to speak in public.
- I once fell backwards off a high dive and landed on the pool deck. Somehow I didn't get hurt.
- In the first seven years of our marriage, my wife and I moved seven times!
- Extremely popular T.V. shows that I've rarely or never seen: Friends, Seinfeld, Simpsons, Grey's Anatomy, House, The Bachelor, CSI, Law and Order, Will and Grace, The O.C., Beverly Hills 90210.

No comments: