5.11.2006

It will never be the same...

I'm on my way to lunch at Chick-fil-a which happens to be my absolute favorite lunch spot, but only partly for the delicious chicken sandwich. What I love most is their sweet tea. Unfortunately, I don't love the spare tire I've developed which is forcing me to take drastic measures. Today, for the first time ever I will replace a large sweet tea with a 'skinny arnold palmer' which is 50% unsweet tea and 50% diet lemonade. Chick-fil-a will never be the same again....that is until next week when I decide spare tires are okay on 40 year olds.

1 comment:

Alden Ellis said...

okay, it is official! kurt is a GODLY man! not because he is a great jr.high pastor, but because he loves sweet tea and chic-fil-a. j/k!! i missed the memo, that we were supposed to consider "it" a spare tire, i still consider "it" a blessing from God!