8.15.2006

I've Been Tagged

Because things have been a bit crazy the past two weeks, I haven't been reading too many of my friend's blogs. While I was catching up on Marko's, I saw that several days ago he 'tagged' me for his book meme. mine certainly won't be as deep or inspiring as some of the others, but here we go:

1. One book that changed your life: Not a very spiritual answer, but I'll go with Lincoln on Leadership. I read it for the first time about 10 years ago and have read it several times since. It breaks leadership down to bite-size, tangible principles.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Purpose-Driven Youth Ministry. Come on, I had to say that!
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Can I say the Bible? Since that's probably not allowed I'll go with My Utmost For His Highest.
4. One book that made you laugh: Letters From A Nut
5. One book that made you cry: Most of the books I read for grad school this year...text books always make me cry.
6. One book you wish had been written: "Balance, and The Pursuit Thereof"
7. One book you wish had never been written: Harry Potter. Only because the Christian reaction to it by so many made all of us look so stupid. Come on, aren't there more important things to get worked up about?
8. One book you’re currently reading: Reimagining Evangelism
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Purple Cow
10. One book you’d like to write: "101 Ways To Remind Yourself How Blessed You Really Are"

Okay, I'm now going to tag Josh Griffin, Matt McGill and my brother-in-law, James Ridgers

No comments: