9.23.2006

No Such Thing As A Free Lunch?

Whoever said 'there's no such thing as a free lunch' was, at least partially, wrong.
Today, we decided to meet my in-laws for brunch because we haven't seen them in a few weeks and, frankly, they were missing their grand kids. As we were talking, my mother-in-law mentioned that she's been reading my blog. She commented on the fact that she has never been the topic of a post and I replied that in order for that to happen she needed to do something significant...like buy my lunch. So she did and now I'm posting about it.

So while there may be no such thing as a free lunch, there is such thing as a free brunch...if you have a generous mother-in-law.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your math skills seem a bit lacking, my friend. or your understanding of free. :o)