1.06.2009

Random Randomness

- Every now and then I will read the Huffington Post. It's a bit too liberal for my tastes but I find it quite interesting. Recently I stumbled across this article about global warming. I believe in global warming but wonder if it hasn't been radically exaggerated for political and financial gain. I was surprised to see an opinion like this one voiced at the Huffington Post.

- I am just finishing up Malcolm Gladwell's new book, Outliers, and have found it to be my favorite Gladwell work yet. If you like sociological stuff, you will find this riveting, I think.

- I am, for some reason, struggling to write small group discussion questions on the topic of Sex and Dating. I have taught it hundreds of times, but we've never introduced it in our small group setting. I think the tension is creating something on a tough topic that our adult volunteers feel comfortable and confident leading.

- It doesn't happen often, but today I find myself feeling rather melancholy...sad almost.

4 comments:

Mike Lewis said...

Yeah, HuffPo is way too liberal. So that Global Warming(TM) article didn't last too long without getting attacked as posted on: http://planetgore.nationalreview.com/

http://planetgore.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NGQyMDA4MTU0OGE0NjUxYWZmMmNmMzA2YWUyOWUyODU=

Adam J said...

Thinking about your Dad at all? Or just got the new years blahs 7 days in.

I'm feelin' ya man.

Peace.

Leigh Sarti said...

Cheer up Murray.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you're sad because you haven't seen me in quite a while.

:)