9.24.2007

Weekend Wrap Up

Attendance: Average
Lesson Topic: One Hit Wonder: How To Stick Out
'Fun Factor':
Above Average
Volunteer Involvement: Above Average
Music: Above Average
Lesson Quality: Above Average
Length of Lesson: Not sure....
Student Response: Above Average

This weekend, Allison and Bethany tagged-teamed the lesson. Next week, we kick off what I think will be an interesting, but challenging series: "Get Out Of My Face...how to handle conflict"

On a side note...we spent most of the weekend painting my daughter's room. When she was about 5, we painted it a sand color and decorated it in a Hawaii theme. It was more our idea than hers, and she never really loved it. She's been asking for a room makeover for several years and we finally got around to phase one which was the paint. She wanted all white with one blue wall. I took the picture because I've never seen her room this clean and thought I'd enjoy the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice looking room! I didn't even recognize it!!