5.01.2008

24

beep, boop, beep, bop.....

I'm no Jack Bauer, but the last 24 hours have, for my simple little life, been quite busy.

- yesterday afternoon I found myself in quick little meetings that seemed to never end. Meeting after meeting after meeting after meeting. lasting till about 6:30.

- Last night's festivities went something like this:
* Drove to movie theater for sneak preview of Iron Man.
* Grabbed two pizza slices at mall before heading in.
* After the movie went to Tommy's burgers for chili-cheese burger
* Then went on a hunt for late night ice cream but had to settle for frozen
yogurt.

- I woke up at 2:00 a.m. with my mind twirling. About what, I'm not sure (probably about the fact that I ate two pieces of pizza, a chili-cheese burger and frozen yogurt for dinner!). couldn't get back to sleep until 5:30.

- My wife called me at 9:00 a.m. panicked because she forgot that our son had a little part in his class play at school at 9:20. She was in her women's bible study and wanted to see if I could hustle to the school. I did. He was great.

- Didn't get into the office until 10:45 so felt like I was already behind on way too many tasks to list. Of course, if I did a better job of listing them, I may actually figure out a way to chip away at those tasks.

- Went on a date with Rachel for lunch. Seems like I haven't spent any time with her lately so a spontaneous lunch date seemed like the best solution.

beep, boop, beep, bop...

2 comments:

Josh Treece said...

Well, other than the busyness it sounds like a pretty good day to me!

Anonymous said...

ANd just like Jack Bauer, you never went to the bathroom...