5.02.2008

Random Randomness

- Our youth ministry at our regional campus in Irvine opens this weekend and we are super excited. Excited about the work God's going to do in the lives of students and excited about unveiling the carpet ball table our 78-year-old volunteer made for us!

- One of my daughter's best friends has an interesting condition, I think. Her sense of smell is fine, but she can't smell skunk. Huh? How does that even happen?

- My favorite guilty pleasure song right now: Thrash Unreal by Against Me! (I'm sure there's a way to link to it, but I don't know how...)

- This weekend is our second week of "Simmer Down...three emotions that will get you in hot water" So far it is shaping up to be a good one.

- Tonight we have a father/son deep sea fishing trip. The boats leaves the dock at 7:00 p.m. and we return at 11:00. My son is only a 5th grader, but I'm sneaking him along with me on this one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thrash Unreal

You can click on the hyperlink button...which i think is something u know how to do. Maybe it's not knowing where. Pretty much every song is on youtube.

Catchy tune.

Did you catch anything? Sounds like a blast of a trip.