- You've ever been blamed for the new stain on the fellowship hall carpet.
- You've ever been caught toilet papering your senior pastor's house.
- You've ever found your left eye twitching uncontrollably during a lock-in.
- You've ever purposely hit a 7th grader in the head during dodge ball.
- Quality time away for you and your spouse really means driving in the same van to camp.
- Your day off is spent staring into the mirror and chanting, "I'm smart enough, I'm good enough, and doggone it, people like me" over and over again.
- You've ever blocked the jump shot of a tiny little 6th grade girl and shouted "In Your Face!" at the top of your lungs.
- You've ever been asked when you're going to get a real job.
Add one or two of your own...The winner will receive $50 in free resources from Simply Junior High.