Today I was reminded that I'm getting older by...
- Taking my soon-to-be freshmen daughter to her new high school to meet with counselor to discuss class schedule etc.
- Spending about an hour outdoors today cleaning my side yard. It's going to take about 3 hours in my air-conditioned house to recover.
- Talking to my neighbor who recently suffered a stroke and had heart surgery...he's only about 10 years older than me.
- Grumbling under my breath as my son decided to trade a bunch of his video games etc. in at Game Stop to get a PSP. His other stuff is perfectly good and they don't fetch much value in trade-in (I hear my dad's voice in my head as i type!).
- Talking to a guy who is about to run a half marathon and realizing I couldn't even run a 1/10th marathon!