I'm on a short vacation to Palm Springs so not thinking too much about anything very blog-worthy.
- Week 7 of our Summer Series "Full Service Summer" was smooth. Each summer we do a 10-week series and, depending on the series we pick, it can either be incredible or start to feel way, way too long. This summer has been really good. I think the key to long series is to have some sort of "umbrella" theme but let each lesson stand on it's own...trying to build off of each lesson for too long is where we seem to run into problems.
- Saw Wal-E last night and was pleasantly surprised. Such limited dialogue made good story telling a must.
- Check out Zombo.com (S.O. To Erik Williams)
- The first part of our vacation is exactly the kind I like: Lazy, nice hotel, swimming, movies, sleeping in (although I have a hard time doing that), eating out, reading...just being lazy. The highlight today will be the super fancy all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.
- The second part of our vacation will entail a bunch of chores and projects around the house. Cleaning the side yard, pulling weeds, cleaning up planters, working on dirt bikes to get ready for riding season. Not nearly as fun or lazy as part one.