11.08.2006

New Website

I don't think I've ever posted about Simply Junior High, but I'm going to now. The tiny little resource company that started about 6 years ago in my garage has slowly grown into a tiny little resource company that isn't in my garage any more. For almost two years, we've had a great partnership with Simply Youth Ministy. I create resources and they figure out how to get them into the hands of people who work with junior high students. Yesterday, they launched a brand new website and I'm really excited about it. There are lots of great places to get junior high and middle school resources. Youth Specialties and Group Publishing are two examples; and I'm excited that SJH is becoming another place people who work with this incredible age group can go to for support, encouragement, training and resources.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new site, it's great!