2.07.2008

Pre-emptive Strke


The new book "Kurt and Scott's Junior High Adventure" was just released and is available at Grouppublishing.com and Amazon.com. Simply Junior High should have it ready to ship in a day or two.

The title and cover obviously set Scott and me up to take some shots from our friends so I'm putting it on this post as a pre-emptive strike.

There are very few jokes and stones our friends can lob our direction that we haven't already thought of ourselves!

But please, don't let the incredibly good looking images on the cover keep you from purchasing this resource.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

... I have nothing to say now. If you hadn't posted this, I guarantee I would have had more than 1,000 words to write on the subject.

:)

JG

Jim Clark said...

Dude...
Looks like a great resource to me!!!

Jim

Jeff said...

So was the adventure "excellent"?

Kurt Johnston said...

Jeff.... :)

Anonymous said...

I just want to know how many games of rock/paper/scissors it took to decide whose name got to appear first!

Jason

Jeff said...

But that is why I should ALWAYS run my internet comments by my wife BEFORE I send them. I went to tell her what I said, and she replied...

...wait for it...

..."that's BOGUS!"

Kurt Johnston said...

Jeff....BOO!
Okay, if somebody can work a good Wild Stallions joke in here they win.

Pat Walker said...

There is life beyond double dog dare..... WOW...

There has to be some reference to; "going where no man has gone before...."

Pat

Unknown said...

guy couldn't guess your weight?
wtg guys.