5.28.2008

A Hidden Jewel

On our mission trip, we were staying at a local church about 20 minutes away from the reservation youth center. Friday night as I was exploring the church, I stumbled upon a large room that was set up for a massive Rummage sale the next morning. To know me is to know that I absolutely love Garage sales and all things second-hand and cheap. I couldn't resist the temptation to browse around to see what I might find. As I snooped around, I stumbled upon a notebook from the early 90's titled "Teen Clinic" by a gentleman named Dave Ray. It looked like....well it looked like an entire teen clinic in a notebook. How could I resist! I put $3.00 in the little jar and headed back to our group, my head filled up with wonder and anticipation of what this "Teen Clinic" may hold in store. I haven't started reading it yet, but I will....oh yes, I will.

No comments: